Perfection. The only word necessary to describe this pasta recipe. Make it NOW.
Prep Time 30 Minutes
Bake Time 30-40 Minutes
Makes 6-8 Servings
3-4 chicken breasts
1 green pepper, chopped
1 white onion, chopped
3/4 stick of margarine
8 oz spaghetti noodles
1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
1 tbsp Worcestershire
1 lb Velveeta
1. Cook 3-4 chicken breasts in about 2.5 quarts of water. Save 3 – 3 1/2 cups of the chicken broth for cooking the spaghetti.
2. In a skillet, saute the green pepper and white onion in 3/4 cup of margarine.
3. After removing the cooked chicken, cook the spaghetti in 3 cups of leftover chicken broth.
4. Leave spaghetti in broth and add drained Rotel tomatoes and Worcestershire; cook until thickened.
5. Cut the Velveeta cheese into smaller squares and add; stir until melted.
6. Add the peppers and onion.
7. Tear the cooked chicken apart and add to the spaghetti mixture. Salt and pepper well.
8. Pour into a 9×13 baking dish and bake at 325 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and let pasta set about 10 minutes before serving.