Ingredients (adapted from here):
3 skinless chicken breasts, diced to 1 inch cubes
3/4 tsp dried oregano
3/4 tsp dried basil
8 oz spaghetti (try high fiber or whole wheat)
2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
6 cloves of garlic, coarsely chopped
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
4 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
salt and pepper
1. Bring five quarts of salted water to a boil in a large pot.
2. Season diced chicken generously with salt, pepper, oregano, and dried basil. After heating a large skillet on high heat, spray with oil and add chicken. Cook about 4-5 minutes until no longer pink. Remove chicken and seat aside.
3. Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions; usually about 8-10 minutes. Reserve about 1/2 cup pasta water before draining.
4. While pasta cooks, add olive oil to large skillet on high heat. Add garlic and saute until golden brown, not burned. Reduce heat to medium low and add tomatoes, salt, and pepper; saute about 4-5 minutes.
5. Drain pasta (save 1/2 cup pasta water) and add to the skillet of tomatoes; toss well. If pasta seems too dry, add some of the reserved pasta water.
6. Add fresh basil and chicken; toss well. Serve topped with grated cheese and enjoy!
**Recipe Source: Skinny Taste**