Spring is all about the Art of Nature!!!!!
With an earth-inspired color palette, this bold collection reinterprets the beauty of coral reefs, canyon rocks and the richness of the rainforest. Winter’s elegant hues give way to spring’s glowing colors. It’s a time to embrace nature’s elements and find style in simplicity.
Beauty comes to life this season in lightweight, high-gloss, gorgeous makeup that’s fun and effortless to wear with good-for-you botanicals, like aloe and Shea butter. Great for those who like minimal makeup and the ability to pair a natural look with their favorite current color products, a subtle flush to cheeks and luscious lashes are all you need to finish your fresh spring look
This daring and dramatic eye look is perfect for the season and perfectly balanced by subtle lips and playful cheek color.
- Sweep Lemongrass mineral eye color from lashline to brow bone. Then, apply Ivy Garden mineral eye color along the crease with a slight upward wing at the outer corner of the eye. Blend well.
- Apply Rich Jade eyeliner along the outer edge of the upper lashline with a slight upward wing to form a “cat eye” look. Apply Dark Denim eyeliner to lower lashline, starting just shy of the inner corner and following lashline, wing upward at the outer corner to meet the top line.
- Apply Mary Kay® Ultimate Mascara™ in Black to upper and lower lashes.
- Sweep Citrus Bloom mineral cheek color onto the apples of the cheeks.
- Line upper and bottom lips with Spiced Tea lip liner and finish with
Au Natural lip gloss.
Watch for Mary Kay® Trend Report for Spring/Summer 2012 as advertised in the May 2012 issue of People StyleWatch®, available April 13, for hot fashion and makeup trends. Shop 24.7 at marykay.com/sarahbenkowskiDisclaimer: This post is written by Mary Kay Senior Sales Director Sarah Benkowski. I am not receiving any discounts or products in return for featuring her personal thoughts and ideas on this page!