My life can be pretty hectic. I am out the door by 6am most mornings and don’t get home until 7-8pm. Like most people, I still enjoy a home-cooked dinner, but it needs to be fast, (relatively) healthy and delicious. The solution? BBQ Chicken Pizza. Satisfies all my requirements and serves as a nice change-up from the typical sausage/pepperoni pizza.
BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Pillsbury Pizza Crust Classic (there are most likely healthier options here)
- Chicken breast, pre-cooked and shredded
- Red onion, chopped
- Barbecue sauce, of choice
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Minced garlic, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press out pizza crust on pizza pan.
- Spread barbecue sauce to cover crust.
- Sprinkle chicken and onions across pizza.
- Top with cheese, garlic and salt/pepper.
- Bake until crust rises and cheese is melted and bubbly – approx. 15-20 minutes.
EAT IT UP!