I love picking up recipe ideas from my friends. My girlfriend Amanda and I are very similar in appreciation for eating healthy. She hosted me a while back for one of our normal girls nights and introduced me to this recipe. It has quickly become a staple in my life. It meets my requirements for every recipe – healthy, quick and easy, and delicious. It’s a recipe that she created so there’s not an actual recipe name … my creative juices are clearly flowing:
- Frozen, peeled shrimp
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter butter spray
- Garlic salt
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Select however many shrimp you want to eat (I usually have 5-10).
- Spread shrimp on a pan.
- Spray with butter spray, garlic salt and parmesan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until slightly crispy. Flip shrimp halfway through cook time.