Happy Wednesday y’all! Anyone else get soaked going to work today? You have to love those April showers…
As I’ve mentioned, with a busy, on-the-go life I need quick and easy recipes. This recipe DEFINITELY falls in the category: marinated chicken. By pairing it with brown rice and mixed vegetables it results in a healthy, well-balanced meal that kept me and my roommate full!
Soy & Garlic Chicken Marinade
Original Recipe: AllRecipes
4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a large, non-porous bowl (or I used a zip-lock bag) combine the garlic and the soy sauce. Add the chicken and turn to coat well. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake chicken for approximately 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cover with foil for 10 minutes.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
I looked up a ton of recipes before I settled on this one. I think I may be on a “marinade kick” so I’m open to any ideas. What’s your favorite marinade recipe?