It is officially July people. Yep, July! Six months of this year are officially over and done with and I am still living in Iowa in my parents’ house, unemployed, and with zero decisions about our future made. Whoops. At least being home has allowed us to finally be present at family functions (birthdays, Father’s Day, baby showers), knock a few delayed tasks off our to-do lists (Oak’s teeth cleaning, editing pics to update our travel blog), and have free time to indulge in a few short trips (Columbus, Lake of the Ozarks, Chicago). Guess July will have to be the month that we actually start attacking those important life-altering moves and if not, there is always August (totally kidding).
- Celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary (eek!) with breakfast at Village Inn
- New favorites: this Forever bracelet and these ShoeDazzle heels
- White manicures pair perfectly with all my summer brights
- Summer basics: loose tee, cutoffs, flats, and a lightweight cardigan
- Four flavors for four people is what we call high maintenance tailgating
- The first three “best” movies watched from this to-do list
- My poor Oakley Bear after having her teeth cleaned and pulled
- A review of the fantastic Joe Fresh collection at JCP (read it here)
- Amazing night of bowling in Columbus while visiting my brother
Quick Note.. As I’m sure you have already heard, Google Reader is no longer effective as of today. If you have been following along on Google, here is a list of alternative options:
2. Like my Facebook page – Daily posts are automatically published here each morning along with behind the scenes pictures, discussions, and shopping sale codes. Once you’ve liked my page, hover your mouse over the “Liked” button and check “Show in News Feed” to ensure you actually see the posts.
3. Follow by email – scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Follow” button to receive an email when new posts are published
If you have any questions or need additional help with any of the above steps, please email me directly. Thank you so much to each and every one of you wonderful readers. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to stop by my little side of the blogosphere!